The Philippine Nurses Association – Texas Golden Triangle, Inc. (PNA-TGT, Inc.) is a professional, voluntary, non-sectarian, and non-profit nursing organization purposely established to provide a forum for members to uphold the professional image and foster the welfare of the Filipino-American nurses and its Associate members in Southeast Texas.
PNA-TGT, Inc. was founded in June 2010 as a sub-chapter of PNA-Metropolitan Houston (PNAMH) and officially became the 48th Chapter of the Philippine Nurses Association of America, Inc. (PNAA) in 2014.
MISSION STATEMENT: To lead and inspire nurses in Southeast Texas to be catalysts of change in healthcare.
OBJECTIVES: Motivated by a desire to organize and unite for a common cause, the objectives include but are not limited to the following:
1. Promote activities that will enhance a sense of unity among the Filipino-American nurses and its Associate members in Southeast Texas.
2. Network with other professional organizations and agencies to develop and implement programs relevant to nursing practice, education, and research.
3. Actively participate in community activities in Southeast Texas and beyond.
4. Collaborate with organizations and agencies to facilitate the professional and cultural adjustments of Filipino-American nurses in Southeast Texas.
5. Collaborate with other organizations and agencies in projects and activities to help promote the preservation of our Filipino-American cultural heritage.
To be included in the PNA-TGT, Inc. Facebook Group requires current membership. If you are interested to be a member, please complete the application form provided below. We love for you to be part of our growing nursing organization!
General membership dues: $80.00 / year
Student membership dues: $25.00 / year